Young people – Rotherham
What we do
We are here to help you to live independently in your home. We may be able to help you find a home in one of our properties, which also means you will receive advice and guidance from a member of our team. This is known as ‘supported accommodation’.
- Benefits and tenancy support
- Budgeting, managing bills, debt advice/management
- Practical living skills
- Confidence building
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Access to additional support services including those around health, substance misuse and mental health, including treatment programmes.
- Access to volunteering, education and employment
Is it the service for me?
This could be the service for you if you are single, aged between 16-25, have a local connection to or currently reside in Rotherham and are struggling to manage substance misuse and/or experience mental health issues and/or at risk of sexual/financial exploitation and/or have a history of or are likely to commit a crime.
How to apply
Referrals can be made by any agency completing a referral form. Alternatively you can call our Rotherham office and refer yourself.
Referrals will be accepted via the telephone and are in confidence. We act in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Information can be translated upon request.
Tel: 01709 527532
Fax: 01709 374 175
Funded by: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council