Substance misuse – Rotherham
What we do
We are here to help you to live independently in your home, whether that is an existing tenancy you are in or to help you find a stable home by providing advice and guidance. This is known as ‘floating support’.
- Benefits and tenancy support
- Budgeting, managing bills, debt advice/management
- Practical living skills
- Confidence building
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Access to additional support services including those around health, substance misuse and mental health, including treatment programmes.
- Access to volunteering, education and employment
Is it the service for me?
This could be the service for you if you are aged 16 or over, single, part of a couple or family, currently reside in Rotherham and have a history of substance misuse or at risk of relapse.
How to apply
Referrals can be made by any agency completing a referral form. Alternatively you can call our Rotherham office and refer yourself.
Referrals will be accepted via the telephone and are in confidence. We act in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Information can be translated upon request.
6 Genesis Business Park, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DX
Tel: 01709 821 251
Fax: 01709 374 175
Funded by: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council/ Public Health