Mental health – Rotherham
What we do
We are here to help you to live independently in your home. We may be able to help you find a home in one of our properties, which also means you will receive advice and guidance from a member of our team. This is known as ‘supported accommodation’.
- Benefits and tenancy support
- Budgeting, managing bills, debt advice/management
- Practical living skills
- Confidence building
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Access to additional support services including those around health, substance misuse and mental health, including treatment programmes.
- Access to volunteering, education and employment
Is it the service for me?
This could be the service for you if you require single person accommodation, aged 16 or over, have a local connection to or currently reside in Rotherham and need help in managing your mental health.
How to apply
Referrals can be made by any agency providing the referrer has a mental health professional working with you or are willing to be assessed for a mental health worker. We act in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Information can be translated upon request.
10 Elliot Court, Dixon Street, Rotherham, S65 1EW
Tel: 01709 821 251
Fax: 01709 374 175
Funded by: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council