Interim homeless service – Rotherham
What we do
We are here to help you to live independently in your home. We may be able to help you find a home in one of our properties, which also means you will receive advice and guidance from a member of our team. This is known as ‘supported accommodation’.
- Benefits and tenancy support
- Budgeting, managing bill, debt advice/management
- Practical living skills
- Confidence building
- Understanding your rights and responsibilities
- Access to additional support services including those around health, substance misuse and mental health, including treatment programmes.
- Access to volunteering, education and employment
Is it the service for me?
This could be the service for you if you require single person accommodation, aged 16 or over, have a local connection to or currently reside in Rotherham and have a current homeless application with Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council.
How to apply
Referrals can only be made through Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council’s Key Choices service.
We act in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Information can be translated upon request.
10 Elliot Court, Dixon Street, Rotherham, S65 1EW
Tel: 01709 821 251
Fax: 01709 374 175
Funded by: Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council