As a social housing provider and charity we provide good quality homes in stable neighbourhoods whilst providing high quality housing management and estate services.
The Housing Management Team will:
- Provide housing management services to our customers to assist them to maintain their tenancies successfully
- Make referrals and sign post to relevant services in order to assist our customers to do this
- Manage and monitor customer rent accounts and provide advice where necessary on how to minimise arrears
- Deal with customer complaints and compliments
- Manage and monitor Anti Social Behaviour, neighbour nuisance and any other tenancy breaches;
- Re-let our vacant properties fairly and transparently through local letting agents and in partnership with the Local Authorities in the areas where we have housing stock
- Carry out estate visits and property inspections to ensure that the services that we provide are delivered to a high standard
- Provide advice and guidance on all tenancy matters to our customers
We cover the following Areas:
Derbyshire – Derby, Derbyshire, North East Derbyshire, Erewash, Chesterfield, High Peak
South Yorkshire – Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for an Action property click here for an application form.
Speak to us:
If you require any assistance or advice relating to your tenancy or if you wish to apply for a property with us, please contact us on:
01709 821 251 or email us at TenancyServices@actionorg.uk
Anti-social behaviour (ASB)
If you need to report any anti-social behaviour (ASB) between the hours of 5pm and 9am you can now call the ASB report line below:
0800 075 6699