Health & Safety training
Action are delighted to offer from March 2016 the following health and safety course(s):
- NOCN Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
NOCN Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment is aimed at anyone who works, or wants to work, in the construction industry and needs a CSCS Labourers Green Card. There are no formal entry requirements.
This is a one day course, however pre-course reading is required and once you have booked and paid for the course, you will be sent a learner handbook to complete to develop your health and safety knowledge.
This course is run from our head office location (as below) and free onsite parking is available.
6 Genesis Business Park, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DX
The cost is £120 per learner which covers all registration fees and course materials. Payments are by invoice.
The course highlights are:
- General health & safety (inc: risks &hazards, slips & trips, manual handling & working at heights)
- Fatalities, injuries and ill-health in construction
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Accidents and near misses
- Risks to health including COSHH, alcohol, drugs and asbestos
- Personal hygiene
- Plant and machinery
- Work equipment
- Fire, electricity, noise & vibration
- Health and safety signs
- Personal protective equipment
- Welfare facilities
- Emergencies and first aid
Discounts are available for group bookings and the course can be held at a venue of your choice if preferred, please call or email Paula Martin to discuss. Tel: 01709 821251 Email: email@example.com
If you would like us to include preparation and booking of the health, safety and environment (CSCS) test and application for the CSCS card, we can do this at an additional cost of £50 (no admin fee charged). The test would be booked at the learner’s local centre and they would need appropriate ID or a signed waiver form. Please contact to arrange this on the details above.
Book and pay via Eventbrite: Eventbrite – Action or complete our booking form below:.