Action is committed to being a great place to work for all our employees. We believe our values of give respect and take action apply to everything we do, including recruitment. Action is committed to equality and diversity in our workforce and is an equal opportunities employer, who holds the two ticks accreditation. We have offices throughout South Yorkshire and Derbyshire. We are an investors in people accredited employer, which demonstrates our commitment to our people, their development and their wellbeing. If you join us at Action you will also receive a generous reward package of:
- Salary – market tested and annual cost of living increase
- Pension – a defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual leave –25 days, increasing with service up to a maximum of 28 days.
- Sick pay – company sick pay increasing to 6 months full, 6 months half pay with service.
- Flexible working – offering a flexible approach to the working week including part-time and job sharing possibilities.
- Performance related pay – pay scale progression linked to your hard work!
- Training – comprehensive training and career development including support for course fees and study leave where there is a benefit to Action and the individual.
- Structured personalized induction programme
- Other benefits – Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers & Length of Service Awards!
For general enquiries, please contact the recruitment team on email@example.com